axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] what is Axis2.obj ? Where should it be ?
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:25:40 GMT
Hi Trebor and all;

If you are running in a servlet container , when you shout down your tomcat
, Axis2 will serialize its context hierarchy for you.

   public void destroy() {
        super.destroy();
        new AxisEngine(configContext).serialize();
    }

And when you restart tomcat back all the properties in the context hierarchy
will be back. So Axis2 by default serialize the hierarchy into file called
Axis2.obj.

The context hierarchy serialization gives us hibernate behavior to Axis2
:)

We came up with that kind of sterilization to support RM like scenario , but
as I know RM no longer going to use this serialization support, so I feel we
should get ride of the idea of context serialization,

comments ...... ?

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~