axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Евгений В. Чесноков" <e_v_c...@ngs.ru>
Subject typemapping serializer and deserializer
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 15:30:09 GMT
Good day. I'm trying to make a service method that returns
object object of StoredObject (i.e. MyClass) class. I
composed this .wsdd file:
==============================
xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
xmlns:ns1="urn:StoreService" >
   <service name="urn:StoreService" provider="java:RPC" >
     <parameter name="className"
value="org.store.service.StoreService"/>

  <typeMapping
deserializer="org.store.servlet.StoredObjectDeserializerFactory"
    languageSpecificType="java:org.store.core.StoredObject"
     serializer="org.store.service.StoredObjectSerializerFactory"
      />
   </service>
</deployment>
================================
But when i try to access my getStoredObject() method,
serialization fails with the following exception:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.store.core.StoredObject
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerSerializer.serialize(JAFDataHandlerSerializer.java:55)
I can't understand why it still calls for
JAFDataHandlerSerializer, when i declared
StoredObjectSerializer to be used. How can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance,
  Evgeny.

http://auto.ngs.ru - в продаже более 1200 авто