axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Carmine Gargiulo" <karm...@email.it>
Subject client for document-style WebService
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:57:28 GMT
Hi

i've a BIG problem

for my work i MUST ask infodata to document-style WebService.

In the net i've found a lot of example of clients for RPC-style WS...but
not for document-style WebService.

In general the code was:

       String nameWS = "http://localhost:8080/axis/services/wsRemote";
       URL endPointWS = new URL(nameWS);

       // init
       Service service = new Service();

       call.setTargetEndpointAddress(endPointWS);
       call.setOperationName("getFileToString");

       String op1 = new String(myParam);

       call.addParameter("op1", XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN);

       call.setReturnType(XMLType.XSD_STRING);

       ret = String.valueOf(call.invoke(new Object[] {op1}));

I'm junior of axis and WebService.....and I think that for document-style
WebService the cose above not is rith.

The WS give me a XML but i don't know ...how take this xml....and if this
XML is in HD or in memory or other.

Please help me!! I'S VERY URGENT

--
Carmine Gargiulo

Carmine Gargiulo usa il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

 Sponsor:
 Digitalpix stampa le tue migliori foto digitali
* su vera carta fotografica professionale.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1532&d=12-10