axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] asynchronous and timeout question
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:24:14 GMT
you can set the option "useSeparateListener" to true in the call and
pass a callback using invokeNonBlocking() , and then the response will
be send in a seperate transport connection to a listener started at te
client side.

In this case there could be days ;) between the response and the request

Thanks
Srinath