axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.2.1 <-> .NET 1.1 interoperability issue && various other problems
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:23:04 GMT
Actually, you probably want to use WSE 2.0 SP3 rather than WSE 1.0.
WSE 2.0supports DIME attachments, not MIME attachments. You can find
WSE
2.0 SP3 here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1ba1f631-c3e7-420a-bc1e-ef18bab66122&displaylang=en

Alternatively, you might try the WSE 3.0 preview, which you can find here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=6bafe8a6-cdc9-4ae6-9625-e6260ccdef24&displaylang=en
WSE 3.0 supports SOAP 1.2 and MTOM.

See http://gotdotnet.com/team/xml_wsspecs/dime/WSDL-Extension-for-DIME.htmfor
a description of how to define DIME attachments in WSDL.

Your WSDL does have a few errors. When using wrapped style, you must:

1 - you must specify style="document"
2 - the names of your input elements (currently addMyData and getMyData)
must be the same as your operation names (currently addData and getData)
3 - the names of your SOAP body parts (currently "body", "res", "body" and
"res") should all be "parameters".

Anne