axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wagner Narde <wna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Java: generated code compilation error
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:04:55 GMT
It's my first test with Axis2. This sample WS should receive a string
an return another one from a .properties file (like a hash map).

Is the best practice write WSDL before, and generate java code with WSDL2Java?

-------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions name="Axis2SampleDocLitService"
    targetNamespace="http://fakenamespace.com/Property"
    xmlns:tns="http://fakenamespace.com/Property"
    xmlns:xsd1="http://userguide.axis2.apache.org/xsd"

	<message name="getPropertyRequest">