axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Denis Schlesinger" <schlesin...@ecs-gmbh.de>
Subject [AXIS 121] How to get prefixed elements in SOAP response
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:16:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Axis 1.2.1 to create a web service that returns a serialized
Bean object.

My mapping tool that uses this SOAP response expects a namespace
prefixed root element of the SOAP payload. By switching
"DefaultElementForm" to "unqualified" in the schema of my WSDL I could
make the mapping tool expect all child elements of the root element to
be unqualified as they are in the same namespace.

But now this tool still expects a qualified root Element of my payload
document. Is there any way to get this done via AXIS?

Thanks!

Denis