axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dorner, Thomas" <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject AXIS-Handler
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 10:43:22 GMT
Hello,

How can I define my Handlers as 'per-access', 'per-request', or 'singleton'
scope?

MY problem is:
When many request arrive at the same Handlerclass, an object my handler will
be manipulated by different threads.
This can cause some faults!!!
It seems that the Handlers are singletons so the only solution will be to
synchronize the Method or Object
Another solution is discribed in the following AXIS-Architecture Guide, but
I donĀ“t know how to do it.
Some hints will be helpfull!!!

AXIS-Architecture Guide:
The deployment registry has factories for Handlers and Chains. Handlers and
Chains can be defined to have 'per-access', 'per-request', or 'singleton'
scope although the registry currently only distinguishes between these by
constructing non-singleton scope objects when requested and constructing
singleton scope objects once and holding on to them for use on subsequent
creation requests.

Thanks in advance
Tomi