axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uday Kamath" <UKam...@dharbor.com>
Subject Support for RPC binding in Axis2
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:19:02 GMT

Any one can answer this? Please...

Folks
Will support for RPC binding based Web Service through API and through
WSDL2JAVA planned in next releases or is it not, we are planning to use
Axis2 as our backbone for Web Services and based on this we need to make
decision on RPC binding whether to use Axis 1.3 for just RPC based
bindings?
Also Axis 1.3 and Axis 2.0 clients should be able to co-exist as they
have different classes and packages and it shouldn't interfere etc
whether in terms of invocation or in terms of security etc..if anyone
knows of any problems etc please let me know -Uday