axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@hotmail.com>
Subject [ot] Spring Introducing interfaces into wsdl2java generated code
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:42:11 GMT
I am using the WAS5.1 wsdl2java to generate my webservices code.
And I am trying to introduce an interface into the generated classes with
Spring instead of modifying the generated code, in order to ensure
synchronization with the wsdl and my application.

So, can someone please help me to understand how to do this?

I have an application interface IdKey, that has a Struts ActionForm that
implements that interface. Then I have a generated class called IdKeyType
that is generated, and should be the same unless the wsdl was changed by
another team, and thus not realized by my team.

So, I was hoping to introduce IdKey into IdKeyType, but not sure how to go
about that.

I am also wondering if there is a way to check that the interface is
implemented in IdKeyType as initialization time, verse runtime. I.e.
container startup.

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)