axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "McMullin, Gregg E." <GREGG.E.MCMUL...@saic.com>
Subject RE: overriding autogenerated wsdl
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:11:44 GMT
I'm afraid that I'm still a bit confused by this.  I'll try to be more
specific.

    - What is the purpose of adding the <wsdlFile> element to my service's
.wsdd file?

      Is it simply a performance enhancement as I believe Raul stated?

    - What is the procedure to use if I have a pre-existing class that I
wish to expose as

       a WebService?  I took the class and ran it thru the java2WSDL tool.
I've used the

       resulting WSDL as my starting point to build the WSDL that I desire.
The main

       differences have to do with the "return" elements.  In other words,
The generated

       response is something like this:

         <getOrderResponse>

             <getOrderReturn>