axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hansen, Geir" <geir.han...@lindorff.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java problem
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:58:38 GMT
When generating your client code, are you sure you tried the -a option
("generate code for all elements, even unreferenced ones").

See http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/reference.html WSDL2Java Reference

Geir

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Bares [mailto:jan.bares@jaron.cz]
Sent: 27. oktober 2005 11:47
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: WSDL2Java problem

Hi,

I am new to Axis/SOAP. We have generated Java files from WSDL and most
of the functions work well (Google AdWords API). However we have a
trouble with a specific function. That function takes array of objects
of class called Base. There is another class called Sublass, that is
subclass of Base. We pass array of the Subclass objects. I lloked into
generated SOAP request, and  it contains only data related to the Base
class, all data from Subclass are lost.
Is this problem of generated Java files or in the axis library during
call?

Thanks, Jan

I think that the wsdl file is correct
(https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v2/CriterionService?wsdl). The
function is called addCriteria, it takes array of Criterion objects and
we pass Keyword objects. The SOAP request doesn't contain Keyword object
related members.