axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hansen, Geir" <geir.han...@lindorff.com>
Subject RE: Code Samples wanted
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:29:43 GMT
Tried this one?:
http://www.orionsupport.com/documents/0/200.html

________________________________

From: Wagle Chetan [mailto:wagle.c@mellon.com]
Sent: 25. oktober 2005 14:49
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Code Samples wanted

I have an existing Core Java component and would like to deploy it as a
Web Service using Axis 1.3. The component exposes several interfaces,
most of which have methods that take complex Java classes as arguments.
Also, there are some methods that take an interface as an argument.

Can anyone point me to some code samples that I can use for such
scenarios? I am looking for code snippets that:

1.       Show me how I can make a method call and pass a complicated
Java class as an argument

2.       Show me how I can make a method call where the argument is an
Interface exposed by the component.

Apologies if this has been asked before, or is a very stupid question.

Thanks in advance,

CW

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained
therein by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.(17b)