axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Grossberger, Guenter" <Guenter.Grossber...@softwareag.com>
Subject RE: Monitor progress of an AXIS SOAP request and response over http transport
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:18:37 GMT
Hi!

I don't exactly get what you want to monitor. You can watch the HTTP-Request and Response
with the TCPMonitor:
java org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon <ListenPort> <TargetHost> <TargetPort>

Of course, you have to set instruct your client to send the request to <ListenPort>
instead. If you're running Axis on Tomcat with Eclipse you can set breakpoints anywhere you
like.

You can also use the logging for monitoring purposes.

Best regards,

--
DI Günter Grossberger
Consultant             Tel: +43 1 329 50 161