axis-java-user mailing list archives

From SOA Work <soaw...@web.de>
Subject real dynamic invocation possible? (complex types without using javabeans)
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:21:10 GMT

Hi,

im going to use axis for consuming webservices. i would like to invoke services completly
dynamic. at the moment i cant find a simple way to do this.

my problem: i want to use any wsdl and make dynamic calls while runtime. but: i cant find
a easy way to use webservices with complex types. i only know the beanserializer/beandeserializer
for using complex types and this means i must create javacode and compile it.

im not happy with this situation cause every client maschine must have jsdk and compile code!
isnt there an easier way?

im not sure about the axis sysem architecture but wouldnt it be possible to write a serializer/deserializer
which output is not a filled bean but some sort of data in a map for example. with the data
contained in a map (or an dom tree maybe) i could simple access it while runtime.

anyone an idea? maybe someone wrote a solution for this problem? if there's a way to solve
this problem without serializer it would be alright for me ;-)

thx in advance

dominik