axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ravi Krishnamurthy <ra...@savvion.com>
Subject Repost : accessing a webservice through a proxy server
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:27:18 GMT
Hello:
There are some webservices that needs some authentication to access the
wsdl itself. Could anybody point me to some examples on how to get hold
of the wsdl.
In my project we need to develop a configuration and runtime for
webservices that helps the users to navigate through the webservice and
choose what operations to want to use etc.

This is very urgent and I would appreciate any help on this.

I ahve posted this message once and did  not get any reply. So trying it
again.

Thanks,
Ravi