axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Richard Gregory <richard.greg...@gsf.de>
Subject Re: Log outgoing/incoming messages w/ Client Handler
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:38:56 GMT
Hi Darrin,

You can use the axis LogHander in your wsdd.  If you add it to your
requestFlow and repsonseFlow it will log the incoming and outgoing
messages from your service.

<handler name="LogMessages" type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.LogHandler">
	<parameter name="filename" value="axis.log"/>
</handler>
<requestFlow>
	<handler type="LogMessages"/>
</requestFlow>