axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vicente D. Guardiola Buitrago" <vicentedavi...@yahoo.es>
Subject Best style for a Service
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:53:38 GMT
Hello,

I'm doing a web service which receives an XML-message and return another
XML-message.
Reading axis documentation I find out that the best way to do that is by
a message-style (literal) service, but I don't know how to start with
the WSDL that defines that service.
I want only one method.

I tried with a simple WSDD like that:

<deployment name="xkms" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
  <service name="Service" style="message">
    <parameter name="className" value="test.axis.Service" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="service" />
  </service>
</deployment>

The deploy process finishes succesfuly but the problem was in the
client, because I didn't write any WSDL, so the client uses a simple
Call object to call the service, but when the message was sent the
XML-message was modified including blank namespaces like <ns1:element
xmlns:ns1="">...

I think the problem could be resolved with a WSDL file for the service,
but as I said, I don't know how to write it.

Any help???

Thanks a lot,

Vicente Guardiola

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!