axis-java-user mailing list archives

From naveen babu <thisisnav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis and Tomcat problem - "(401)Unauthorized"
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:47:53 GMT
It's actually *.WSDD file. You can name it anything. Without WSDD file, i
don't know how are you deploying your web services, it is the main
configuration file for deploying your web services when using Apache Axis.
see the link below for the documentation on it

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#CustomDeploymentIntroducingWSDD
 When you download Apache Axis 1.3, see under the axis-1-3/samples/ folder
and look at some of the examples where WSDD file has been used.