axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chathura Herath <chathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: one request - 1..n responses
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:49:04 GMT
Steve,
This looks like a service with in-n-out MEP. When we did the architecture of
axis2 we had the concept of custom MEPs. Axis2 can be extended for custom
MEPs but its not off the shelf so dont thisk i can point to a sample. You
can achieve this by writing a new Message receiver and making some changes
in operationcontext, it requires some work.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=112424467817505&w=2

Btw i am bit curious as to whether your service would fall into
ws-notification+WSRF???

Cheers
Chathura