axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Coyne, Jimmy" <Jimmy.Co...@Terranua.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1.2 handlers
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:50:19 GMT
Thanks for the replies !
-----Original Message-----
From: trebor iksrazal [mailto:iksrazal@yahoo.com]
Sent: 18 October 2005 20:25
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Axis 1.2 handlers

Don't At least one other way is via the
HandlerRegistry, like so:

//add ClientHandler to chain of events
java.util.List list =
svc.getHandlerRegistry().getHandlerChain(portQN);
list.add(new
javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerInfo(ClientHandler.class,this.handlerConfig,nul
l));

ClientHandler in this case simply implements Handler .
 On the client side no wsdd necessary.

HTH,
iksrazal

http://www.fawcette.com/javapro/2003_04/online/wsdl_kjones_04_29_03/defa
> ult_pf.aspx
>

> From above article:
>
>  To create an Axis client that uses simple sessions,
> you need to
> configure the Axis client-side framework to use the
> handler. The
> procedure is similar to that for the server, but
> instead of deploying to
> the server, the config file is created locally. You
> do this by running
> the org.apache.axis.utils.Admin application. You run
> the code like this:
>
> org.apache.axis.utils.Admin client deploy.wsdd
>

> Once you have a client-config.wsdd, you can
> configure the handler
> section same as for the server side.
>
> Raul

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free. -- Goethe"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs