axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Arora" <aar...@interlacesystems.com>
Subject Axis 1.1 Handlers Post Serialization
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:39:29 GMT
Hi, all

I have built some custom handlers to be invoked before and after the
request and response.

One of the things we are doing is using some ThreadLocals to handle some
basic context info.  I want to be able to clean those threadlocals prior
to the response being sent to the client.  However, I need to be able to
do this after the SOAP message has been serialized to the stream.

Any ideas on how I could do this?  Right now, my only solution would be
to implement a servlet filter that does the post request processing.
Seems ugly, but that's all I could think of.

Thanks,

Anil