axis-java-user mailing list archives

From trebor iksrazal <iksra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Log outgoing/incoming messages w/ Client Handler
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:13:14 GMT
You can put a client-side handler in with the
HandlerRegistry programmatically - without an wsdd.
This question comes up frequently so try googling or
searching the list - "iksrazal HandlerRegistry" may
help as I believe we had the discussion recently.

HTH,
iksrazal

--- "Dowell, Darrin"

serviceLocator.setServiceSoapEndpointAddress("http://myservice.com/");
> 	port = serviceLocator.getMyServiceSoap();
> 	String response = getPort().getLeadList(request);
> }
>
> Is there a way to extend one of the Axis classes to
> log my messages?  I
> don't have the option of doing JaxRPC or using the
> WSDD file option.
>
> I'm looking for how to code the handler to log the
> message and how to tie
> the handler into my calling of the service above.
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Darrin Dowell

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. -- Goethe"

http://mail.yahoo.com