axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kurt Olsen" <kol...@ezrez.com>
Subject Get xml for Object generated with wsdl2java
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:37:34 GMT
Folks, I'm on a tight deadline, I'm trying to talk to ebay - we use java 5
and axis 1.2 -  they don't  So I can't just 'use' soap - errors everywhere.

But..I can use wsdl2java to generate java objects from the ebay schema.
Given these objects - can anybody tell me exactly how to generate xml from
this object? I have searched and searched and can't figure it out - and have
run out of time. I may still be able to use the generate object internally
but it's going to really irritate me if I have to generate my own xml based
on the contents of the object. If anybody can provide a concrete example
that this overworked programmer can understand I will be deeply in your
debt.

If I can get a chunk of xml from one of these objects then I stand a chance
of transmitting it using ebay's xml interface (as opposed to the soap
interface).

Thanks

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient) and received
this message in error; any use, distribution or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. Please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies
of this message from your computer system. The views and opinions expressed
in this email are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the
views or policies of EzRez Software, except when the sender expressly and
with authority states them to be so.