axis-java-user mailing list archives

From aditya mandlekar <adityamandle...@yahoo.com>
Subject developing web service using deployment descriptor
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:48:45 GMT
i am developing web service using deployment descriptor for transferring a string[] type from
client....
i have used java2 wsdl and thedn wsdl2java and deploy command ,put my jar files in web-inf
folder, devloped a client as per mentioned inattached file ArrayTester.java
1) i am getting warning when i am trying to complie my proxy classes
and it suggested me with to complie with X-lint ,then it showed error as
attached file
2) when i am trying to access my service as http://localhost:8080/axis/services/arrservice,
it is showing error as  axisfault.txt
3)when i am trying to run my client from command prompt,it is showing error like temp1.log
 4) i am also attaching my<  >soapImpl.java class

will any body please suggest what r the changes i need to do eigther
   soapImpl.java or client pr jar file
thanking you in advance for any one getting me out of this trouble