axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jim wang <soap_...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to get real paramerter name instead of in0, in1 in wsdl file.
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:06:41 GMT
Folks:

I am using Java2WSDL to generate wsdl file, and try to get real parameter name from interface
instead of in0, in1.

Someone suggested to me using the following technique:

When you compile your source code, turn debugging on. Apache will use your parameter names
in the WSDL file. for example:

javac -g Calculator.java

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o calculator.wsdl -l
"http://localhost:8080/axis/Calculator.jws" Calculator

Somehow, it did not work for me, does this sound familiar to you, please help.

Regards,

-JP