axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jim Azeltine <jazelt...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject RE: How to set proxy?
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:52:03 GMT
These properties do not go in the config files. The need to be added to any class that will
try to make a call that will try to use the proxy server. I would guess you would need to
manually add them.

Jim

"Huang, Yuming, ALABS" <yuming@att.com> wrote:

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Jimmy and Jim,

Thanks for your response.  But where should I insert those code?

   In Java’s config file?
   In axis config file?
   In the src code of WSDL2Java, and then compile?
   or other?

Yuming