axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Bhalesain <prashb2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem with setting path for config files
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:09:50 GMT

check how u can set class path on unix machines. I
dont think u can add ";" in class path

if u r using csh
set CLASSPATH = ($CLASSPATH /java/classes
/home/tchin/myclasses)

if u r using bash
export
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:/java/classes:/home/tchin/myclasses

also try "echo" the classpath to check the class path
u have set is actually getting set.

--- Raviteja Veerla <ravitejav@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  I am having a problem with setting the path for
> config files. I am building
> a webservices in java using a 3rd party java API.
> this third party API
> requires few config files(xml files) to be present
> in the class path, so
> that they can read from those config files. i am
> developing these on a
> windows 2000 machine but the server environment is
> linux. on windows
> machine, i added the path of these config files in
> the setclasspath.bat as
> shown below.
>  set

CLASSPATH=%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;C:\ConfigFiles\conf