axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Kuker" <wck...@rit.edu>
Subject RE: Getting Server's certificate form an axis client
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:44:33 GMT
Thanks, I can use that on the server end of things, but I am confised as
to how I'd use this in a client. Isn't the HTTPServletRequest something
I'd be getting from my servlet container on the server side?

I am the client, I am connecting to a server, and I need to see the cert
the server sent to me.

Thanks,

-Bill Kuker

No