axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Guy, Steven \(IT\)" <Steven....@morganstanley.com>
Subject problem with WSDL2Java using a schema import with "attributeGroup"
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:39:27 GMT
I'm having a problem with WSDL2Java generating the wrong java code for a
wsdl that defines an array of (attribute, array) touples.

When I inline the schema into the wsdl file, it works fine.  When I
export the schema to a separate xsd file, it seems to collapse
everything into an array of arrays.  (Dropping off the attribute and
condensing it).

I'm running axis 1.2.1 final with the "-v -a" arguments.  When it runs
correctly, it generates Record1.java and Record1MySet.java.  When it is
failing, it just generates Record1.java.

I've attached 3 files.

AttrGroupService.wsdl    <--- has inlined schema and works as expected

AttrGroupService2.wsdl   <-- wsdl that imports a schema (doesn't work)
AttrGroupService2.xsd

Any ideas?

thanks,
Steven Guy

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality
or privilege, and use is prohibited.