axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2]Usind CodeGen eclipse plugin and the commandLine tool
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:09:38 GMT
Hi Vikas,
It should be mentioned in the documentation (!) but the code generator
plugin does not have the databinding capability. The reason is that XMLBeans
has a classpath/parser problem when inside Eclipse so we opted not to
include the XMLBeans with the Eclipse plugin.
So please try the samples in the user guide with the command line tool only.

--
Ajith Ranabahu