axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vishist Mandapaka <vishi...@gmail.com>
Subject Fault - makeTypeElement()
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 00:37:16 GMT
hi,
I am using Axis 1.1 and deployed the webservice on Iplanet 6.1 webserver.
When I try to access the WSDL, I get the following exception
"

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type
"{ssi_esap_lnp}>SSILNPResponse", with no containing element

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: makeTypeElement() was told to create a type
"{ssi_esap_lnp}>SSILNPResponse", with no containing element
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
"

It seems there is something wrong with my webservice. But I'm unable
to figure it out. There is nothing in webserver logs.
The same webservice is working in Axis 1.2. But our companys spec is
to use Axis 1.1 :).
I am outlining the steps I followed
1. Created an xsd describing the complex elements
2. Created the wsdl, with the include statement for xsd.
3. generated the java classes using Axis utility class
4. Compiled the source files and then deployed it.
5. The process of deploying is like, I have a server-config.wsdd in
WEB-INF directory and I deployed that webservice using deploy.wsdd
file generated by Axis.
When I try to access the wsdl, I get this error.

Your help in this matter will be lot to me. I am including the xsd,
wsdl and wsdd.
thanks
vishist.

--