axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] MTOM Binary Data - Problem with Response [axis2 <-> .NET]
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:54:57 GMT
Hi,
I cannot understand whether this message is a SOAP with Attachements message
or a MTOM message.. Anyway MTOM *spec* does not support the Content Location
based referencing of MIME messages. So that I assume this is a SwA message..
(Even for SwA *Axis2* does not support the Content-Location based
referencing.)

In any case this the Response Message you have provided as the message trace
does not seems to be a valid SwA (or MTOM) message. It does not contain the
type parameter in content-type header. Follwoing is the example header in
SwA w3c note. Look at the type=text/xml;
eg :

What is the .net version you are using. FYI WSE 3.0 MTOM succesfull interops
with Axis2.

We also seems to be having a bug, cause we return a null pointer exception,
without mentioning the exact cause. I'll fix it.

Thanks,
~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"