axis-java-user mailing list archives

From raj.x.arunmu...@jpmchase.com
Subject RE: Web Sevice Auto Deployment
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:53:07 GMT
Thanks Feng!   why do I get  this error ?

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Client
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: No such operation 'inquiryRequest'

I am able to go http://testserver:9080/WSWAR/services/DataInquiry     and
it says

DataInquiry
Hi there, this is an AXIS service!
Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...
This means the webservice is available.. but I don't know why it gives me
No such operation   error.  I deployed the same one on my PC it works fine
.. but  I need to deploy it in the server

"Feng Xie \(fxie\)" <fxie@cisco.com>
09/01/2005 03:21 PM
Please respond to axis-user