axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <KHoy...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject Help! Migration from 1.0 to 1.2.1
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:25:53 GMT

I am having a devil of a time with migrating from Axis 1.0 to 1.2.1.

I am getting a java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException.  Something must also be wrong
with the log4j configuration because I get no stack trace or info at all.  This is making
it impossible for me to find the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,
Ken Hoying

TIAA-CREF