axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mathew, Jose" <jmat...@siemens-emis.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] client-side handlers for multicasting soap via udp
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:07:31 GMT
I think you can insert a handler in the out-flow at the client side using
client side handlers..
Assuming using the Axis client API,

org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider config = new
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider("com/onions/main/MyHandler.wsdd")
;
org.apache.axis.client.Service service = new
org.apache.axis.client.Service(config);
org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = (org.apache.axis.client.Call)
service.createCall();

And MyHandler.wsdd is:

 <globalConfiguration>
  <requestFlow>
   <!-- define the client Signing handler configuration -->
   <handler type="java:com.onions.eai.util.MyHandler"/>
   <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler"/>
  </requestFlow>
  <responseFlow>
    <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.SimpleSessionHandler"/>
  </responseFlow>
 </globalConfiguration>
 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
</deployment>

And  com.onions.eai.util.MyHandler is:

public class MyHandler extends org.apache.axis.handlers.BasicHandler {

	public MyHandler() {
		super();
	}

	/* (non-Javadoc)
	 * @see
org.apache.axis.Handler#invoke(org.apache.axis.MessageContext)
	 */
	public void invoke(MessageContext context) {

		// Your code to handle out going request

	}

Does that help your scenario? You can insert a handler in the <responseFlow>
also, if you need.

Jose.