axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tootell, James" <jctoot...@anteon.com>
Subject RE: Question about Redistributing Axis Program
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:18:36 GMT
I'm going through something similar.  From what I've found, you need the
following jars on your classpath:  axis, commons-discovery,
commons-logging, jaxrpc, saaj, wsdl4j, xercesImpl, and xmlsParsersAPIs.
The versions will depend on the version of Axis you're using.

JT

-----Original Message-----
From: J R [mailto:catchsometrout@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:19 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Question about Redistributing Axis Program

Hi All.

As a newbie to Axis client materials, I have a
question:

I have been reading
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/client-side-axis.html#Redistribution...
I have created a program using WSDL2Java and some axis packages.  I want
to JAR everything up and send it to another person to execute.  They do
not want to install Axis.  What would I have to do in order to send one
jar file to my friend that would contain all of the needed stuff to
execute my program?

JR