axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another issue
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 06:48:26 GMT
Alternately, you could code your own Serializer/Deserializer taking help
from existing SimpleSerializer and Deserializer Factories that are present
in org.apache.axis.encoding.ser package and later use <typeMapping ...> in
your WSDD.
 For more information take a look at
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#WhenBeansAreNotEnoughCustomSerialization
 Regards