axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gordon Gekko <di...@tiscalinet.it>
Subject Re: [axis2] client for two web services - wsdl2java
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:34:33 GMT
Hi Saminda,

first thanks a lot for your help!

I don't exactly see what do you mean.  The wsdl2java -o option is in
both cases src, the source directory, where I want the code to be
generated.

If I generate the code in two separate directories, let's say -o src1
and -o src2, then when I will compile the code in a common bin
directory.  The schema directory will still be overridden in the bin
directory because they have the same name.  On the other hand, I cannot
change the name of one of the two schema directories because then it
will not conform to the package name which is schema.system.foo.

I also created two jar archives called schema1.jar and schema2.jar where
I put the schema directories generated by the different executions of
wsdl2java and made them available in the classpath.  But this doesn't
solve the problem, the same exceptions still arise.

Maybe I didn't understand what you were suggesting.  What do you think?

Thanks a lot again!

Diego