axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Schuster <sschus...@pironet-ndh.com>
Subject Re: How to collect a SOAP Message
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:23:09 GMT
Hi,

take a look at MessageContext.getMessage() -> should allow access to the
SOAP
message. But think about it if you really want to do this, sounds like
reinventing the wheel...

You may also be interessted in the service styles (wrapped, document,
etc,...) some
of them may give you an XML-document inside the service impl.

Best Regards,

Stefan