axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Hall" <ch...@zingy.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Java and SSL
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:36:21 GMT
Jim,

I tried calling the two methods without the keystore and the results were
just as you predicted.  With a direct socket call I got a SSL Handshake
exception, as expected.  The Axis stub call gave me the same unauthorized
certificate exception as I was getting before.  The server I'm accessing
does require trusted client certificate authentication, so this is expected
(if unfortunate).  I'm not sure how to get the Axis stub to pass the trusted
client cert to the server, which I suspect will solve my problem.

I will try taking a look at things using TCPMON to see if I can confirm that
the issue is the Axis stub not sending the client cert to the server, but
I'm still not really sure how to convince the Axis stub to send the client
cert :).

Thanks,
--Chris