axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Filippo Diotalevi <filippodiotal...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: (newbie) SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:29:49 GMT
Hi, I tried also adding elementFormDefault="qualified"
to the second schema but it does not work...

The think is pretty weird because sometimes (well,
just the first time tomorrow) it works, but most of
the times I have the usual exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in
something it was trying to deserialize

filippo

http://mail.yahoo.it