axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cerny Christian" <christian.ce...@freecom.at>
Subject RE: Fault - makeTypeElement()
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:23:47 GMT

________________________________

From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: Sonntag, 25. September 2005 02:26
To: Vishist Mandapaka
Cc: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fault - makeTypeElement()

1. The code should not work in Axis 1.2. I guess it is more forgiving
than Axis 1.1.
2. Schema inclusion does not change the namespace qualification status
of the elements defined in the included schema. In the schema spec
terminology, inclusion does not "coerce" the included schema. An
included schema must have the same namespace as the including schema or
no namespace.

Anne