axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kr <babloos...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure Axis stubs for Integrated Windows Authentication ?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 03:57:40 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to consume a web service on https and it uses .NET with
Integrated Windows Authentication Security Mechanism.  When I type the
web service endpoint address in browser I am prompted for a login
dialog and I login using
username (in the format <domain name>\\<username>) and password given
by the web service provider.

Now I have generated stubs using AXIS 1.2 Final but I dont know how to
pass or set the credentials (domain, username, password)  in my client
program. I tried <stub object>.setUsername and <stub
object>.setPassword methods but I am
not able to connect to the service and I always get HTTP Error Code
401.2 from the service. I am not sure this is  right way to set
credentials in my code. I tried searching this mailing list but no
avail. Can anyone please  help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Kr.