axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kumar <babloos...@gmail.com>
Subject client proxy domain, username, password configuration of service provider
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:03:24 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to consume a web service which is on https. When I type
the endpoint address of the service  in my IE browser I am getting a
login dialog where in I enter the username in the format <domain
name>\<user name>  and password. These details are given by the
service provider and dont know what kind of  authentication is this
(guess it is proxy authentication of the service provider. right ?) .
However I am basically behind a firewall  and setting system properies
http.proxyHost, http.proxyPort in my client java program whcih uses
axis stubs to connect to the service. However at runtime I am  getting
fault "(401)Unauthorized" from the service. Now how do I configure the
proxy username and proxy password of  the service provider in my
client program. Please suggest ?

Thanks & Regards,
Kr.