axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Javier Gonzalez <jagon...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis 1.2.1 not calling my class!
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:41:43 GMT
Hi,

I have a message service over axis 1.2.1, java 1.5, tomcat 5.5.

But it seems like it isn't calling my published class at all - thus my
code that marks mustUnderstand=1 HeaderElements as processed never
gets executed, and the message is rejected with "didn't understand
MustUnderstand headers".

The service is published like this:

 <service name="MessageService" provider="java:MSG" style="message"
use="literal">
  <parameter name="scope" value="request"/>
  <parameter name="className"
value="my.package.mms.mm7receiver.MessageService"/>
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="echoElements"/>
  <... class' own parameters ...>
 </service>

How do I tell Axis that I understand the mustUnderstand header so it
will let the message through?

--
Javier Gonzalez Nicolini