axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Javier Gonzalez <jagon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can my .jws file have static inner classes in it?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:52:43 GMT
emmm, nopes, it was intended for the list :D

Well, there ya go: just make the top-level class implement methods
that call all the inner classes and you are set.

(As a rule I try to keep the classes that get published as web
services as 'dumb' as possible, and try to keep all the important work
isolated for the web service provider, with the top-level class just
logging, validating the input and then passing along the input for
proper action to other classes)

--
Javier Gonzalez Nicolini