axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Javier Gonzalez <jagon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can my .jws file have static inner classes in it?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:01:50 GMT
You could put your inner classes in a separate jar file and import
them in your jws.

Using the wsdd approach lets you use almost any class for providing
services, and no restrictions to using inner types. Plus it's easier
to develop and test in an IDE and then pack it in a .jar and put it in
the axis-enabled servlet engine.

--
Javier Gonzalez Nicolini