axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple operations with Document/Literal
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 13:48:06 GMT
When using non-wrapped document style, you can have at most one input
parameter associated with the service. In other words, you must adjust your
method to accept a single object, which contains your parameters as
properties.

If you use the wrapped style, then Axis will do that for you automatically.

Anne