axis-java-user mailing list archives

From raj.x.arunmu...@jpmchase.com
Subject RE: Creating Webservice on WSAD 5.1
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:02:44 GMT
Thanks a lot Mick.

You said you only experienced slower transaction .. how did you develop
and deploy your application then?  If you have any instructions that I can
follow, please let me know.

I need to use WAS 5.1 with Axis 1.2,  you think this combination would
work?

I tried to use Axis 1.2 with WSAD 5.1  and experienced the error in my
earlier mail..  I did not use webservices.jar.

Your help is highly appreciated!

"Mick Knutson" <mickknutson@hotmail.com>
08/15/2005 05:50 PM
Please respond to axis-user